For inquiries related to available positions, please contact the following:
Rose Evans for Property Management
Apryl Kirkley for Administrative Assistant
Jessica Hoffman for Resident Manager
Marcy McMillan for Accounting
Dennis White for Maintenance
Are you a Licensed Property Manager with experience, looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Business is great and we are looking to add another motivated individual to our Ayre & Oxford Inc. Team!
This new position will service a Multi Family Residential Portfolio. We are proud winners of the Consumer Choice award for business excellence in property management, 6 years now. A vehicle and driver license is a must for this position.
If you are a motivated individual with a professional customer service nature and desire to exceed expectations. Compensation to be negotiated Please e-mail Resume to Rose Evans.
To be an administrative assistant you will need to have:
- excellent time management skills
- good verbal/written communication skills
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS word, excel and outlook and good typing skills
- a strong command of the English language
- organized and detail oriented
- the ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- Three to five years experience in administrative support and data entry would be an asset
- Experience in the Windows environment using MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) required
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Demonstrated service excellence
- Well developed interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
To be a Resident Manager you will need to have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Show initiative
- Ability to follow instruction
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Be an approachable on site customer service and information representative
- Show suites and coordinate move-ins and outs
- Collect rents and do deposits
- Conduct minor maintenance
- Maintain a clean building inside and out
- 5+ years of experience managing Residential Properties in a Live-In resident manager role
- Administrative and customer service excellence
- Handyman skills
Please check back often for new career opportunities.